FROM THE WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Wisconsin Department of Transportation North Central Region (WisDOT) today announced the timetable for lifting the road weight restrictions posted in the spring on some of the national highways in the region.
Weight restrictions will be effective at Noon on Monday, May 9, 2022 on the following highways:
- WIS 52, Marathon County, from Elm Road to the Shawano County line
- WIS 52, Shawano County, Marathon County line to US 45
- WIS 52, Langlade County, from WIS 55 to Forest County line
- WIS 52, Forest County, Langlade County line to Smith Road
- WIS 107, Marathon County, from Marathon County A to the Lincoln County line
- WIS 107, Lincoln County, Marathon County line to WIS 64
- WIS 107, Lincoln County, from Matthew’s Road to Lincoln County S
- WIS 153, Marathon County, from Marathon County J to the Shawano County line
- WIS 153, Shawano County, Marathon County line to US 45
Class II road weight restrictions are still in effect for Zone 1. Additional information and updates on weight restrictions can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website at: http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/com-drv-vehs/mtr-car-trkr/ssnl-wt-rsrctns/class2roads.aspx
For more information on traffic impacts in the North Central Wisconsin region:
Alerts and updates provided through these sites are do not intended for use while driving. When driving, you should always concentrate on driving.